加入

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3645|回复: 1

明天我爱谁啊?

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-13 17:58:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
走在每天必须经过的路,做着每天必须做的事,哼着最喜欢的歌,过着自己简单而又复杂的生活。
   每天重复的问自己一百遍为什么要活在这个世界上,活在这个世界是为了什么,寻寻觅觅,兜兜转转总也找不到自己想要的答案。索性一切懒的去管它。一切都率性而为,只为取悦自己。
    喜欢在上网的时候突然来个长长的叹息,然后哈哈大笑;喜欢在逛街的时候忽然扭动胳膊和腰,有种想跳舞的冲动;喜欢在吃东西的时候讲个大笑话,让大家笑到喷饭;喜欢把头发盘成髻,插上亮亮的发簪;喜欢和熟悉的人疯疯闹闹,喜欢和陌生人乱谈心事,喜欢说话颠三倒四,希望有人特别的讨厌我~```可是在众人面前我是个快乐的天使,我是个长不大的孩子,可是这一切都不是真的,内心的我是个已经死掉的残骸,苦闷的尸体。
   板起脸的时候我快有30岁,笑起来时我只是未成年,可是我的心已经寿命不长,正在慢慢衰竭,我感觉它再也负荷不起种种压力,我深感自己的残酷。
   在沉默的时候我在不说话的时候我会怀念自己的以前,那么真正的无忧无虑。在我现在总想着不切实际的事情,比如来一场完美的爱情;在梦境里做自己想做的梦;比如,再和你一起看月亮,唱那首打动我心铉的《那些花儿》。可是一起都已经过去了,虽然我竭力否认,可是这是事实了。
   在看着你照片的时候我会白痴般的问,你有没有想我?也许有的吧~``只是那是照片。
   在我的生活里总会杀出几个追求者,我对爱情已经不抱任何的奢望了,随他去吧~``我无理取闹,我刁蛮任性,我只喜欢花钱,刷卡的刺激,还有那人对我媚笑的眼神,一切让我感到满足。可是每当只时我有心痛的感觉,只是因为你。
    在某段日子里,我无法入睡,无法进食,我想瘦到只剩下骨头,只是为了证明我有毅力不吃不喝不睡,就象有毅力戒掉你!可是减费失败了,注定我还是没有忘掉你,我投入下一场恋爱,可是却造就了另外一个我。
    在我的世界里每天都有不同的事发生,在我的脑子里每天都有希奇古怪的想法,在我的视线里总有才貌具全的男孩出现,我忘记你,我忘记自己,我忘记爱情,只记得自己好开心。
    我发现,我已经不爱你,你只是我的一段过去。我们的过去都已经过去。可是我的习气已经被你深深感染,我行我素,没有一句承诺给谁,没有一个微笑,没有一丝暖意。
    当我回到和你共渡的那个城市,走过一起走过的东面,南面,西面,北面那条条街,看过那里的霓虹闪闪,当我想起往事,当我想起爱情,当我想起你,忍不住轻声问自己:今天爱你,明天爱谁?
发表于 2010-7-24 14:05:43 | 显示全部楼层
"I really didn''t have my best stuff tonight, but I was able to get guys out and put the ball in the location I wanted to," the rookie said. "My main goal was to throw strikes and not walk any guys."

It was a wild ending to an emotional day for Piniella, 66, who announced prior to the game that he''s heading home to Tampa, Fla., once the season is over. The Cubs have posted winning records in his three previous

seasons but have not topped .500 this year.

"Sure it was emotional and draining," Piniella said of his day. "But it''s over with and now my situation doesn''t have to be [discussed] anymore and we can concentrate on the team, which is the important component. I''m

just a small piece of it. Let''s hope we continue to play and win some baseball games and make it fun for our fans."

He had turned off his phone Tuesday morning. He''ll most likely have a few messages whenever he decides to turn it on.

"Playing for so long, coaching and managing for so long, I think he''s seen it all," Ryan Dempster said. "He''s been through it all, he''s won a lot of games as a manager. He''s won World Series titles both as a player and

coach and manager and he''s had a great career. Hopefully we can go out there and keep winning ballgames and end this season with something special."

It was night both second basemen would like to forget as both made errors that led to runs. The Astros had a 1-0 lead and two on in the second when Jason Castro hit a potential double play ball to Ryan Theriot, who

threw past Starlin Castro for an error, allowing a run to score.

One out later, Dempster walked Michael Bourn to load the bases, then hit Angel Sanchez and walked Lance Berkman to force in two more runs. Hunter Pence and Carlos Lee added RBI singles in the fourth and Johnson

hit a solo homer in the fifth to go ahead, 7-1.

The Cubs took advantage of Keppinger''s error in the fifth that was nearly identical to Theriot''s and led to five unearned runs.

"They opened the door for us by throwing the ball away at second," Houston''s Brad Mills said, "and we kind of opened the door the exact same way."

It''s the first time the Cubs have overcome a six-run deficit since May 30, 2008, when they trailed 8-0 and 9-1 against Colorado and won, 10-9.

"It didn''t start well," Piniella said of the game, "but sure ended well. I''m proud of our team and the way they came back and finished the job."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则

Copyright ©2000-2012 东山人 All Right Reserved.  (题字林长奇)  Powered by Discuz!

本站信息均由会员发表,不代表本网站立场,如侵犯了您的权利请发帖投诉   

返回顶部