找回密码
 加入

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2830|回复: 3

想不到林家小妹不但视频雷,连照片也是雷死人不偿命

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-3-1 11:17:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这也能变成衣服?视频里林家小妹的造型已经够雷人了,没想到照片更是雷人不倦啊!天雷滚滚,我被雷的外焦里嫩!新一代网络红人林家小妹挑战你的抗雷极限,接招吧!

发表于 2010-3-5 19:54:57 | 显示全部楼层
作秀
发表于 2010-7-19 11:12:30 | 显示全部楼层
有意思
发表于 2010-7-21 10:57:15 | 显示全部楼层
Walker, 30, has been a lower-pair defenseman in the NHL for the past five seasons, seeing time with St. Louis, Chicago and Tampa Bay. In 66 games with the Lightning last season, he had 2 goals and 5 points and was a minus-11. He also had 90 penalty minutes.

"My initial reaction was pure excitement," Walker said. "To find out that I was coming to Philly, I don''t know if I would say it was a life-long dream, but I''ve always wanted to play in Philly and I thought I would be a good fit there."

For his career, which began with a 16-game stint with St. Louis in 2002-03, Walker has 4 goals and 30 points in 306 NHL games. He is also a minus-7 and has 444 penalty minutes.

"This was a move to solidify our defense," Flyers GM Paul Holmgren said "Matt Walker is a right-shot defenseman that we like; he brings size, grit and toughness to our back end. Simon Gagne played 10 seasons for the Flyers and was not only a good player for us, but also handled himself in a first-class manner on and off the ice."

The Gagne deal is the second deal Yzerman has made with Holmgren since taking the Tampa Bay job this spring. On July 1, he dealt defenseman Andrej Meszaros to the Flyers in exchange for a second-round pick in 2012.

Yzerman said the two deals with the Flyers will give him added salary-cap flexibility down the line. St. Louis recently signed a four-year extension, and Stamkos comes off his entry-level deal at the end of next season.

"I think we''re improving the club," he said. "With Matt Walker, with two years beyond this year on this contract, and Andrej Meszaros, with three years beyond the upcoming season on his contract, it gives me the ability now to not only sign Marty St. Louis but also Stamkos, and some freedom and flexibility to improve the team in the future."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则

Copyright ©2000-2012 东山人 All Right Reserved.  (题字林长奇)  Powered by Discuz!

本站信息均由会员发表,不代表本网站立场,如侵犯了您的权利请发帖投诉   

返回顶部